Possible MRS Links
ReachOUT is a brand new organization for the LGBT community and its allies. We are a diverse group that comes together on a regular basis to do good things for the areas in which we live. You may find us preparing meals for the homeless, building homes for needy families, or beautifying local parks. While the projects may vary from month to month, they will always be focused on making a positive difference in the world while having a great time.
There are families in need of a house, people in need of meals, and communities in need of assistance keeping their parks beautiful. Some projects may require early mornings or late evenings. Some projects may bump up against your comfort zone. But all the projects will be rewarding and fun ways to meet new people while serving others.
- September 11, 2014 9/11 DAY OF SERVICE
- June 30, 2014 RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE DINNER
- June 21, 2014 HABITAT FOR HUMANITY BUILD DAY
- June 14, 2014 RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE BRUNCH
- June 8, 2014 FARM TO FORK PICNIC SETUP
- May 31, 2014 BILTMORE HILLS CHILDREN’S PLAYGROUND BEAUTIFICATION
- April 14, 2014 DINNER AT RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE